RE: Idea for faction raiding addons/changes
Oops accidentally hit entered
1a. A "Point" system will be placed (no name yet)
1b. Every fac starts out with a couple points. Every time a fac member dies they lose a point, when it reaches 0, their flag is open to be stolen
1c. The points will regain over time, similar to the power system on regular factions, with a cap limit
1d. This will also help against the problem of people spamming the warzone respawn and getting infinite pistols since they would have to be more careful about deaths.
2. A spawn protection will be put when you tp to your flag to prevent spawn camp
2a. You will get like 5 seconds
2c. You will instantly lose it if you shoot a bullet, grenade, or punch
3. When your flag is stolen, the claim basically no longer works (still is present) but the locked chests will remain. Aka anyone can build or destroy except locked chests (no other locked things)
4. Stone and other simple blocks will require half as many c4's to break through, encouraging the use of stronger materials rather than a dense cobblestone wall
5. Water will not prevent any type of explosion
6. B-52 bomber and other supports will inflict damage to the blocks inside claims
Problems and Solutions:
P. What if anyone in the fac disbands and recreate their fac to recover their "Points?
S. If your fac points are under say 3, there will be a timer before any of your fac can join or leave
P. What if a player keeps dying on purpose to bring down our "Points"?
S. Betraying is allowed soooooo eh deal with it
P. How about bigger factions with more members?
S. For each new person that joins a fac, the fac gains 0.5 points and 1 point towards their limit, they will lose 0.5 points and 1 point towards their limit if a player leaves. (If they leave and the fac becomes vulnerable that falls under Betraying)
P. YOUR IDEA SUCKS AND IS TRASH
S.Thanks for your detailed input
Thanks for reading
P.S. I will be responding to comments and add if there are more ideas/Problems and Solutions. And Blood theres still no edit button